In this post, we will go into a little more detail about what happens in body, mind, and soul during neurotraining.
Previous knowledge I
- Neurotraining triggers development.
- Development always starts at the beginning.
- If there are gaps in development, you have to go back to the beginning.
- In every human being, there are “initial sequences” on the level of body, mind and soul that have to be activated in order to trigger development in a healthy way.
- Once the initial sequence is found, development unfolds like a domino effect according to a plan programmed by nature.
- Humans basically retrace the development of the species in their own development: Fish-Reptile-Mammal-Human.
Previous knowledge II
In the course of development different processes are initiated:
- The perception of oneself changes
- The body begins to index itself by means of maturation of the nervous system, this applies to the orientation in space, to the knowledge of what is where in the body and to the map of the soul.
- Healthy development always leads to a functional improvement of the whole, it is never at the expense of something else. However, since most people have only developed partial functions, old structures with gaps must first be dismantled and then cleanly rebuilt.
- The limitation to the perspective of the left brain hemisphere is removed by strengthening the perspective of the right brain hemisphere. The cooperation of both brain hemispheres is promoted.
- Individual neonatal reflexes are also linked to certain feelings and states of being.
- Since development always has to start at the beginning, during neurotraining one retraces all stages of one’s own development, as this is the only way to close gaps in development.
How neuroprocesses can manifest themselves
Development is never a magical jump from A to B. It is about the “in-between”, like on a stepladder. The intermediate stages are not always perceived as pleasant. This is true even in healthy development. We call such things growing pains. But there is nothing wrong in your training when growing pains occur. They are simply part of the process, with much of development going completely painless and unnoticed. And the most important thing is that all unpleasant phenomena are absolutely temporary. The body simply has to catch up and comprehend a few things about itself until it can let them go.
- You will becomes aware of physical sensations that you were not aware of before (e.g., eyes flickering when lying down)
- Things that you were able to do before, can temporarily be difficult to do
- Disorientation in space
- Themes of the relevant stage are relived, e.g. floating feeling of the fish stage (womb), aggressive behavior of reptile
- Lack of concentration or focus
- New insights, thoughts are recognized more clearly
- Old issues come up again
- You may want to do things that correspond to the age stage you are in, e.g. cuddle up and keep away from the world (baby)
- Emotional outbursts
- Fluctuations of emotions
- Old feelings come up
- New feelings show up, you become more aware of your feelings
- Awareness of oneself increases: proprioception
- New connections in the brain develop: integration
- Old structures are dismantled, new ones are built up: temporary disorientation
- The body moves into a new stage of development, which is not yet fully developed: temporary insecurity
- Development is also always stressful (adrenal stress): decompensation
Picture credits: Own work / Canva